Monday, February 18, 2008

Work Wanted!!!!!!!


Mitchell is looking for a job that requires climbing or sampling food. He is well qualified for either job and always has a good plan to make either one work.
The higher he can climb the better he likes it. He was grounded from his dump truck for using it as a ladder to get on things like the coach or the kitchen table. Grandpa Sam thought we were terrible for being so mean to him--as you can tell he is terribly abused.
Yesterday we had one of those stay at home and do nothing days. I asked Mitchell if we should make cookies and his response was "MMMMMM" so I took that as a yes.

6 comments:

moren blog said...

I wonder what Grandpa would think whent he dump truck turned into a skateboard? Good plan.
-Angie

carol said...

he can climb around in my house or sample my food any time he wants...
i love that messy face!

Jill said...

looks like he's loving the frosting!! so cute:)

Liz said...

maggie, your little mitchell is quite something. too stinkin' cute!!! oliver and i want to see him (and you, of course:)soo bad! let us know when we can schedule a play date.

moren blog said...

Angie--Good question. I will definately ask Gramps that the next time I see him.

Liz--definately. I accepted a new position at work and now I have Thursdays and Friday's off (most Friday's anyway). Let me know what works. maggie

moren blog said...

I think Mitchell could use one of those puppies Angie was talking about. He could clean Mitchell's face, his highchair tray and the floor, too.

-Hopper