Thursday, February 21, 2008

Puppies





So the lady from the kennel where we got Gibbs has some puppies that she is having trouble finding a home for. (Even after Uno wins Best In Show). She sent us an email asking if we knew anyone who is in the market for a puppy. So I figured I could pass it on, after all, who doesn't like pictures of cute little puppies. Also I just had to share because these guys are so cute Kyle almost had me talked into getting another. (I know Kerri mentioned once that Travis really wants a rabbit dog so she might be in trouble if he sees these pics.) On the off chance you do know someone let me know. I do not remember what she is asking for them but I think it is around $350.

5 comments:

moren blog said...

I should follow this up by telling you about the worst commercial I have ever seen. EVER. Did any of you watch any of the Westminster Dog Show?

Commercial:
Scene opens by showing you a fuzzy orange dog sitting in a kennel. The dog begins to shake his tail and wiggle and opens his mouth so that it almost looks like he is smiling. Meanwhile the narrator says “When you visit your local animal shelter to bring home a new friend…”(camera angle switches so that now you are looking out of the bars of the kennel as if you were the dog and you see two pair of legs in front of your kennel) narrator continues “not all of the animals get to go home with you and enjoy a new home.” (then you watch the pair of legs walk away)

The camera angle switches back so you once again see the orange dog but now he is all sad and lonely.

Anyway, that tops my list of worst commercials ever.

-Angie

moren blog said...

Mitchell wants one but he is working on convincing his dad to buy him one. We will see what happens...

carol said...

do they eat boxelder bugs?

carol said...

bobby wanted to know that last question...i showed him how cute they are and he said we can't have one in a rental...then he asked if they eat boxelder bugs...i guess if they could earn their keep maybe he'd want one????...hmmm, i wonder what the landlord would say?
...bobby just said we're not getting one... :(

Angela Rae said...

Ooh or those Asian beetles. I would get another one too if they would eat those. Somehow I doubt it.