Thursday, February 7, 2008

Isaiah

Hi Carol,

Mom told me you would like me to post some pictures of Isaiah. The last couple of times I saw him I didn't have my camera with me. I will work on that this weekend and post some pictures. If you wondering what he looks like in the mean time it is a combination of Chris and Frank Baron on Everybody Loves Raymond. Although he is a whole lote cuter than Frank! Also, Katy and I have come to the conclusion that it would be really fun to know what it feels like to have a kid that looks like one of us or at least resembles us so if anyone can help us out with that we would really appreciate. Well, I better get to working on my laundry--talk to you all later!

Love Maggie

1 comment:

carol said...

thanks, maggie, i'll be excited to see the pictures of isaiah...i'll bet he's cute as a button!
i'm glad you weren't really posting on the computer at 4 in the morning!