Monday, December 6, 2010

MORE CHRISTMAS DETAILS

We will be having soups, salads, appetizers and desserts for Christmas dinner. So far, we have Hopper bringing soup and dessert, Linda the same, Madeline will bring salad and Jill will bring either popcorn salad or soup.

The adults will have a gift exchange. It is optional. If you want to take part please bring a 7-10 dollar gift to use for the exchange. It should be something you would enjoy receiving yourself.

There will be gifts for the kids as well. Some of the other grandmas and I will supply those.

Please respond to this post with what you'd like to bring and with any questions you have. Thanks. -Carol

3 comments:

moren blog said...

I'll be bringing beef stew, and am wondering about Jesus a birthday cake? Should I bring one, or would someone else like to do it? Then I would bring something else. Raneyl

moren blog said...

I will bring an appetizer, but I haven't decided on what one yet. Katy

moren blog said...

not sure what I will bring but I do know we will be there. I am thinking either a tray of baked things or horseradish weiners. Let me know if you need something more specific. Maggie