Wednesday, June 10, 2009

From the mouth of Mitchell......

I haven't been able to post pictures in a while since Kevin decided to google "party dot" and loaded my computer with a severe case of viruses so I thought I would share a funny Mitchell story. Today I decided try my luck one more time and take a nap with Mitchell. The last time we tried this I fell asleep and woke up to Mitchell locking me in his room. I caught him just before he had the lock locked all the way. So today, we are laying on Mitchell's bed both of us just about sleeping and Mitchell says, "Mama, I like it girls." I half sleeping responded with yes honey I know. He followed it with a little giggle and drifted off to sleep.

2 comments:

carol said...

lol!!! keep an eye on that little cutie, maggie!

moren blog said...

You gotta wonder what wheels were turning when he came up with that one. Funny! or is that Scary? ;-)
-Angie