Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our winter so far....

It has been a while since I posted so I thought I would make up for lost time. Here is a bit of our life for the past month or so. We have had a lot going on and the pictures aren't really in order but you should be able to figure them out. We hope to see you all soon. Maggie, Kevin, and Mitchell Here is a picture I took out my windshield coming through Virginia, MN on our way home from Ely on December 28. There is a mine up there but I always like the big trucks.
Here is the cake I baked for Mitchell's birthday and Kevin decorated.
Here is the three of us on Sunday. We had Mitchell's Birthday party at Mom and Dad's.


Isaiah being cute.



Grandma, Grandpa, and the four grandkids with a Birthday Cake for Jesus. There is a candle in it from each kid.




Grandpa and his boys. Need I say more?!?!?!





Here is Mitchell checking out Baby Jesus in the Nativity Set at Mom and Dad's.














I took Haley to build a Gingerbread House thru Milaca Community Ed for her birthday present. Here is Haley and the almost finished project. She wasn't sure what a gingerbread house was when we set out on our adventure but by the end of the night she knew.







4 comments:

Jill said...

Maggie, Thanks for posting. It's so nice to get updates!

Kevin, do you take orders on your cake decorating??? Pretty awesome!

Angela Rae said...

That is some AMAZING cake decorating skills. You have been holding out on us.

(Aren't those big trucks on the range crazy-big...WOW)

moren blog said...

Thank for sharing, Maggie. Your husband could moonlight as a cake decorator!

moren blog said...

the funny part about Kevin decorating cakes is that I am actually the one who took a class on it through community ed. Kevin is a little worried about people starting to question his identity if decorates too many but I think he does a good job. Maggie