Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend Vacation

























Since Kyle and I both had Friday and Monday off we decided that we would hop in the car and head west to Rapid City. Gibbs went to the neighbors and Gabe came with. Gabe did really well. He slept most of the time we were in the car and timed his eating and messy diapers around when we were actually in a hotel room. We could not have asked for it to work any better. Now my FMLA is all used up and I will be back to work fill time. :( Pics are Gabe and I at Rushmore and Gabe relaxing in the hotel after a day in the car site seeing. We have a picture of Kyle and Gabe in front of Devil's Tower to get the whole thing and them in they are so small you cannot even see them really.












3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, he is so cute!! I love those cheeks! Sorry that you have to go back to work:( I know how hard that is. It gets better... Good Luck!

carol said...

looks like you had a great mini vacation. gabe must be the perfect little tourist...he looks like he was lovin' it!

moren blog said...

Great pictures Angie! I love Gabe's cheeks! Good luck at work--what a bummer your time off is up already. Maggie