Thursday, July 24, 2008

Family Reunion Info.

I was asked to post the information for the reunion on the blog. Here it is:


1:00pm Saturday, August 9, 2008 at the Pierz Park

Please bring a dish to share and beverages of your choice. Roast beef and the fixings will be provided.

***Only one invitation is being sent per family. Please be sure to let everyone in you family know.

***Donations to help cover expenses for the reunion are greatly appreciated. We will have a donation box out the day of the reunion.

Let us know if there are any questions!

2 comments:

moren blog said...

Thank you to whoever posted this! I am assuming it was Jill but I am not sure. I just logged on to post this info. Thanks again! I look forward to seeing everybody on the 9th. Maggie

Jill said...

Yes, it was me! Sorry, I forgot to post my name!