Monday, May 19, 2008

SUNDAY AFTERNOON RIDE ON OUR HUNTING MOBILE




Kerri asked me to post these pictures & 2 stories on the Moren Blog for her.




Last Sunday afternoon our door bell rang & here stood Travis & Colton & their Hunting Mobile as Travis put it. They said they were hunting birds. I'm not sure what kind of birds but Uncle Al set them straight on what to shoot & he & the boys decided they needed special effects on the Hunting Mobile so Uncle Al found these two skulls. Don't ask what they are cause I'm not sure, I just know its not my skull or any other human remains. Colton said he had to wear the goggles so he didn't get hit with any rocks that Travis might kick up. Needless to say it went from a boring Sunday afternoon to very fun & entertaining. They are all BOY & they make a good team.




Geri, Al, Travis & Colton

2 comments:

Liz said...

Nice.

Jill said...

these kids are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!