Wednesday, January 9, 2008

trip

Hi all,

This morning, we are going to leave Clint & Steph's & go to Steve & Nancy's home in the mountains. We will be there tonight & tomorrow night. Friday morning we will leave for Pagosa Springs & spend one night there on our way to Sedona. They've been having a lot of snow in the mountains - not what we came to see. Hopefully the roads will be good.

It was great to see the kids. We didn't do much here. John & I both brought nasty colds with us from Minnesota. I'm hoping we don't leave them here but I don't know how we could have prevented it. We still don't have much energy.

Carol, Aunt Jimmie said she didn't get her calendar. Do you have the correct address? I'll call you when I can talk better. I've had laryngitis, too.

Hope all is well. Love, Hopper

2 comments:

moren blog said...

Hello, sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hope the rest of your trip is healthy. We got a little more snow here in Minnesota today too! Have fun!
Linda

carol said...

Hi Hopper,
The address I sent Aunt Jimmy's calendar to is:
8070 W. 70th Dr.
Arvada, CO 80004